Everything matters to a firm like DLA Phillips Fox: every detail, every client, every action, every piece of advice. What matters most? Everything we say, and everything we do. These are our guiding principles.
Clients matter: DLA Phillips Fox only achieves its vision when we deliver what clients need.
- clients are businesses. Each business is unique to us and the solutions and advice we give you need to be with knowledge of your sector and knowledge of your own special business requirements.
- clients are people. We recognise that you need to turn our advice into action. Our pledge is to listen to you: that’s the only way we can really learn about you.
Our people matter to our clients: Our promise is to be:
- open, accessible, friendly, collaborative; straightforward and down to earth in our advice.
- flexible, adapting to the changing world.
- aware, engaged and interested. We listen and ask questions.
- from diverse backgrounds with multi-faceted perspectives.
What we believe matters. Beliefs are empty unless they lead to action. Our rules of operation are: understand, connect, communicate, care, exceed.