Corporate & Commercial
DLA Phillips Fox delivers quality, commercial and practical advice to leading national and international companies in New Zealand. We offer the full range of corporate and commercial legal services.
Our team is highly experienced, a veteran of corporate activities such as mergers and acquisitions (m&a), initial public offerings (IPO), joint ventures, compliance, venture capital, due diligences, and capital raising. We have a reputation for sound advice in complex and challenging business matters.
Globally, DLA Phillips Fox is able to call upon unique resources through DLA Piper, and its 600 plus corporate lawyers worldwide. DLA Piper has one of the largest corporate advisory teams in the world covering legal and business guidance in all aspects of commercial activities. Through this alliance, DLA Phillips Fox serves some of the world’s leading organisations in New Zealand, across multiple jurisdictions.
DLA Phillips Fox’s advice is in-depth and pro-active. We have an understanding of specific issues in a wide range of sectors and industries. We work as a partner in your business, to understand your company and provide the best advice to meet your commercial goals.
- Directors' duties and corporate governance; company law
- Mergers and acquisitions (m&a)
- Joint ventures and alliances
- Financing and venture capital
- Private equity
- Competition and trade practices
- IPOs, capital raising
- Tax and structuring
- Intellectual property (IP)
- Superannuation and funds management
- Distribution, supply and other operational agreements
- Structuring for inward investment
- Due diligence